Palazzo Pasquini is located in the panoramic village of Treppignana, facing the spectacular landscape of the Apuan Alps, in a setting where nature is the predominant element.
From an ancient building of 1500 completely renovated in stone, wooden beams and terracotta floors, several rooms have been obtained for the exclusive use of the guests.
- A kitchen with wood burning fireplace (equipped with dishwasher, microwave, oven and other appliances);
- 6 double bedrooms with private bathroom (for a total of 12 beds);
- Large games rooms (equipped with pool table and ping pong table) and relaxation areas including a lounge with comfortable sofas, TV and a stove.
- Outside there is a large garden surrounding the house, with statues and a circular stone table, private swimming pool (with Jacuzzi);
- Barbeque and an antique wood-burning oven at guests’ disposal.
The interior is finely studied and refined, the comfortable and welcoming furnishings perfectly reflect the style of the building.
In the village, small and well kept, you can walk and explore the corners that have remained unchanged over the centuries.
Cars are not allowed to go beyond the main square, where the street ends and the Palace with its main entrance overlooks. The lack of traffic guarantees peace and quiet and a safe exploration for children.
The house is located in the center of the village and the view, both from the garden of the Villa and from the bell tower of the village, is wonderful.
It is a paradise for hikers and walkers because, in the past and in ancient times, the main road to Barga or Castelnuovo di Garfagnana passed right through Treppignana.
The original roads have remained unchanged and still today it is possible to walk to reach the various villages that surround it.
The holiday house offers you a stay of wellness and relaxation. There are many opportunities for nature and mountain lovers or for those who are looking for villages rich of stories and legends.